Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22, 2014




Found on doblelol.com

Independent Reading:
20 Minutes: Independent Reading 
 Essential Questions:

What are the rules and classroom procedures in Mrs. Brownell's class?

What is my history as a reader? 
I will know I am successful when:
 I know what I am supposed to be doing at all times in Mrs. Brownell's class. I know where things go and how the class functions. 
I've shared some of my reading history and interests. 
Mini-Lesson:

Classroom Procedures: (Pencils to Electronic Devices)
Work Time:

Wild Reader Survey

Debrief: 

What are you going to do to make sure you remember to bring in items to decorate your composition notebook?
Homework:

Million Words or Less (Parent Homework)

Bring in photos, printed pictures/words, magazine pictures/words that describe your interests and personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment