Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

www.pinterest.com

Independent Reading:
20 Minutes: Independent Reading 
Good readers build stamina for reading. 
 Essential Questions:

What makes a book belong to a specific genre?

How does my interests and values contribute to my learning style? 

I will know I am successful when:
I show stamina for reading 20 minutes.

I can identify the genre of a book.


Mini-Lesson:
Interactive students notebooks (set-up)
Work Time:

Decorate cover and set -up student notebooks

Wild Reader Survey
1st Period
2nd Period
4th Period
5th Period
Debrief: 

Table share: Student Notebooks

Homework:

Reading 30 Minutes

Million Words or Less (Parent Homework)

Bring in photos, printed pictures/words, magazine pictures/words that describe your interests and personality. 

Sign up for REMIND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment