Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday, December 15, 2015


You may sign up to go to the library this week! 


Independent Reading (This is week #18)
Focus this week:
Good readers plan for the next book(s)
Good reading habits:
I have reading plans for Winter Break (book #19 and book #20).  
I record my book choices in "My Reading List".
Work Time:
* Read for 20 Minutes
* Reading Conferences


Unit 3: Authors as Mentors
Essential Questions:
How can I reflect on my writing decisions to in order to improve as a writer?

Standard:
Write routinely over extended time frames (time for research, reflection, and revision) and shorter time frames (a single sitting or a day or two) for a range of discipline-specific tasks, purposes, and audiences.

I will know I’m successful when...

I've reflected on my writing choices in the Writer's Memo: Short Story document. 

Mini-Lesson: 
(What Mrs. Brownell is going to teach us)

Writer's Memo: Short Story document. 
Work Time: 
    Today, we will be completing the Writer's Memo for our Short Stories. 

Debrief:
Homework:
Finish Writer's Memo: Short Story (It is due tomorrow!)

Reading at least 30 Minutes for your "40 Book Challenge" (Even on Saturday and Sunday!)
Update your reading list (It's in Google Classroom)



No comments:

Post a Comment