Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Apply for a 4th Quarter Classroom Job by tomorrow! 
The application is on my RTMS Website.

Warm Up: 
Exit Ticket #1: Text Structure
20 Minutes of independent reading (This is week #31)
Mini-Lesson Topic:
Figurative Language Quiz
Book Quiz #4 for a fiction novel or non-fiction text
Question(s) to guide learning:
What are some of the benefits to daily independent reading? 
Does keeping track of the books I've read make me a better reader? If so, how? 
Work Time: 
Click here for the Figurative Language Quiz. 
Complete either the Fiction Novel Book Quiz #4 or the Non-fiction Book Quiz #4. (Not both!) This assignment is in Google Classroom. This assignment is due Friday. 
How students will know they are successful:
I can read and demonstrate comprehension of 6th grade level text. 
I can use evidence from the text to support my ideas about what the text says and what I infer. 
Debrief: 
Partner Share: One thing that you wrote in your Book Quiz #4. 
Homework:
Finish the Book Quiz #4. Due tomorrow!
Independent reading (At least 30 minutes)
Update reading list
Notes:
Complete and turn in any missing assignments.
Click here for a Late Assignment Turn In Sheet for any late or resubmitted work


No comments:

Post a Comment