Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Apply for a 4th Quarter Classroom Job by Friday! 
The application is on my RTMS Website.

Warm Up: 
We are going to the library for the first 10 minutes of class today. You will need your ID and any books that you want to return. 
Mini-Lesson Topic:
Reading response using text based evidence
Question(s) to guide learning:
How does knowing the structure of a non-fiction text help me to understand what I've read?
Work Time: 
Complete the reading response question using evidence from the text (Pearls). 
Finish the "Compare and Contrast" and the "Cause and Effect" graphic organizers for Pearls. 
How students will know they are successful:
I know I'm successful when I can use evidence from the text to support my ideas about what the text says and what I infer.
Debrief: 

Homework:
Independent reading (At least 30 minutes)
Update reading list
Notes:
Complete and turn in any missing assignments.
Click here for a Late Assignment Turn In Sheet for any late or resubmitted work


No comments:

Post a Comment