Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday, April. 23, 2015

Warm Up: 
20 Minutes of independent reading (This is week #36)
Mini-Lesson Topic:
Introduction to "Text Structure Assessment: Infographic & Research"
What is an Infographic?
Question(s) to guide learning:
When I conduct research, how do I know if a website is a useful tool for gathering information?
How can I represent the information I gain through research in the format of an infographic?
Work Time: 
I can evaluate a potential website to be used for research purposes. 
I can identify benefits of using an infographic to share information. 
Debrief: 
Are you keeping your reading list up-to-date? If not, get caught up!
Homework:
Finish your questions for the exploration activity. 

Begin your research for your environment-related topic. Research needs to be completed by Monday!

Independent reading (At least 30 minutes) EVERY day! Yes, even on the weekends!
Update reading list
Notes:
* Click here for a Late Assignment Turn In Sheet for any late or resubmitted work
Click here for the April Scholastic Reading Club Flyer
   Class Activation Code: M2LBC

No comments:

Post a Comment