Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Found on shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com





FOOD DRIVE 
FOR LOCAL FAMILIES
November 3rd-14th
 Please bring in non-perishable food items to the table by the front office each morning.  


Independent Reading (This is week #12)
Mini-Lesson:
Good readers are able to visualize what they are reading.  
Essential Questions:
Am I able to make a "mind movie" of what I've read? Can I picture the people, places, events and/or information being described to help me understand what is happening?
Work Time:
* Turn in your sticky notes!
* Read for 10 Minutes
* Reading Conferences



It's Wednesday; you know what that means...

Genius Hour:
Essential Questions:
How can I document and reflect on my project and the learning I gain from it? 

Standard:
Write routinely over extended time frames (time for research, reflection, and revision) and shorter time frames (a single sitting or a day or two) for a range of discipline-specific tasks, purposes, and audiences. 
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.W.6.10
I will know I’m successful when...
I can use a digital tool, such as a blog, to document and reflect on my learning.


Mini-Lesson:
Blog post #1:
Tell what your inquiry question is and why you chose to research this topic. 

Work Time:
      
1st Period: Creating a Blog


2nd-5th Periods:Today, you will continue to work on your Inquiry Charts (green sheets)

Debrief:
Homework:
Finish you Blog post!

Reading 30 Minutes (Even on Saturday and Sunday!)
Update your reading list (It's in Google Classroom)

Click here for a Late Assignment Turn In Sheet for any late or resubmitted work


No comments:

Post a Comment