Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday, February 4, 2015


We will be going to the library today! 
*You may stop at your locker to get a book to return.
*Go quietly.
*Enter the library silently.
*Do not sit in the chairs in the back of the library.
*Check out more than one book.
*Do not sign up for the library the rest of the week.


Warm Up: 
20 Minutes of independent reading (This is week #25)
Mini-Lesson Topic:
"Demonstration of Learning" for Genius Hour
Questions to guide learning:
How have I become expert in my topic of study?
Work Time: 
Preview: Guidelines for Genius Hour "Demonstration of Learning"
How I'll know I'm successful:
I know what needs to be included in my "Demonstration of Learning" text-based artifact that will be turned into Mrs. Brownell in April. 
Debrief: 
Table Share: What will your artifact be?
Homework:
Independent reading (At least 30 minutes)
Update reading list
Complete and turn in any missing assignments (such as the Genius Hour Citation Page).
Click here for Late Assignment Turn In Sheet for any late or resubmitted work
Notes:
Scholastic Book Clubs
Class Code: M2LBC

No comments:

Post a Comment