Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday, October 1, 2014


We're going to the library today!  
New seating chart today too!
Reading Chairs Schedule:
Mondays: Table 1
Tuesdays: Table 2
Wednesdays: Table 3
Thursdays: Table 4
Fridays: Table 5

Independent Reading
Mini-Lesson:
Good readers get started right away. 
Essential Questions:
How can I make the most of the time I'm given to read at school?
Work Time:
* Read for 20 Minutes
* Reading Conferences
* Update your reading list in Google Classroom!
* Plan for your next book. 


Essential Questions:
How can I keep myself organized while completing a research project?
I will know I am successful when:
I've created some digital organizational tools and personalized them to fit my needs.

Mini-Lesson:
Using tools for project organization
    Work Time:
    1. Create a digital folder to bookmark research websites
    2. Use Google Calendar for project planning
    3. Confirm Inquiry Question
    Debrief: 

    Homework:
    Reading 30 Minutes
    Update your reading list (It's in Google Classroom)

      No comments:

      Post a Comment