Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Classroom Behavior Reminders:
*You start the class! This means that you come into the classroom and begin independent reading right away. 
*You may not have your Chromebook open at any time without permission. 
*Only one student may go to the restroom/get a drink at a time. Always sign out!

Reading Chairs Schedule:
Mondays: Table 1
Tuesdays: Table 2
Wednesdays: Table 3
Thursdays: Table 4
Fridays: Table 5
Independent Reading
Mini-Lesson:
Good readers get started right away. 
Essential Questions:
How can I make the most of the time I'm given to read at school?
Work Time:
* Read for 20 Minutes
* Reading Conferences
* Update your reading list in Google Classroom!
* Plan for next book. 


Unit 2: Analyze to Understand
 Essential Questions:
How does making inferences when I read make me a better reader? 
I will know I am successful when:
I am able to make inferences about the the text.
Mini-Lesson:
Review: Good readers make inferences about the text when they read.

    Work Time:
    Google Classroom Document: Inferences and Context Clues
      Debrief: 
      Ticket-Out-The-Door: Making Inferences
      Homework:

      • Reading 30 Minutes
      • Update your reading list (It's in Google Classroom)

        No comments:

        Post a Comment