Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Independent Reading
Mini-Lesson:
My Reading List 
Genre Requirements
Essential Questions:
How can tracking my reading make me a better reader?
Work Time:

Complete "My Reading List"
Read for 20 Minutes
Individual/Group Reading Conferences


Unit 1: Who Am I As a Learner? 
 Essential Questions:
What goals do I have for myself as a reader, writer, speaker, and listener this year? 
I will know I am successful when:
My composition notebook is set up and includes: 

  • Decorated cover
  • Numbered pages
  • Title Page
  • Table of Contents pages
  • Guidelines
  • Rules, Norms, Tickets for Success, & Goals
Mini-Lesson:
Composition Notebook Set-Up
Work Time:
Work on Composition Notebook
GoNoodle Brain Break
Check out books using BookSource
Finish MAP Reading Testing (For those who are not done)
Debrief: 
Using Scholastic Reading Club to make sure that you always have a book in your hands
Homework:
Order a book from Scholastic Reading Club here.
Our Class Code: M2LBC 

Sign up for REMIND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment